knowledge hub with public page and internal collaborative research area
German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
From 2010 until 2015, the NFG completed a major project dealing with “External views on the EU as a Civilian Power – India and China in Comparison”. The project was funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) within its initiative “Europa von Außen gesehen” (External Views of Europe). It was an Associated Project of the KFG Research College “The Transformative Power of Europe” at the Otto-Suhr-Institute of Freie Universität Berlin.
The NFG research fellows formed binational teams that combined interdisciplinary backgrounds with professional experience in policy and academia. They all used the internal working area for research collaboration, including the use of a jointly created bibliography, for instance.
- internal collaborative area for international researcher team and public page
- joint internal editorial tools: content production, bibliography, Calendar and task management
- selected internal contents (publications, analyses, country reviews, etc.) accessible and displayed on public site
- multilingual posts
- searchable knowledge respository
- blog / social media integration
- collaborative content strategy
- concept development
- software implementation
- design implementation
- trainings and tutorials
- support, maintenance and hosting