We have worked for and with multilateral organizations (EU, UN), international research consortia, think tanks, foundations, public agencies and ministries, and corporations.
- APRAN (2016 – 2020)internal knowledge hub for key decision-makers at European External Action Service on key Asia-Pacific issues and trends
- UNSA Vienna (2019 – today)website concept, design and implementation for knowledge repository on UN issues and related projects
- NFG Asian Perceptions of the EU (2010 – 2015)public website and internal collaborative knowledge space for international / intercultural research group
- Femicide Watch Platform (2017 – today)public, global knowledge space on the issue of femicide, curated by experts world-wide
- Kunsthalle Mannheim Collection (2018 – today)public repository of curated art pieces
- fluter. (2016 – today)public website for political communication, targeted at youth